Friday 6 March 2009

The writing on the wall...

Typical isn't it? The moment I decide to actively try and keep up regular postings, work goes completely manic and there's no time to eat, breathe, or sleep, let alone to blog!

Ok, so this may not be completely true, I have found time to keep up to date with JSIM and Weddingbee, but just not enough time to actually start any of the craft projects I had been promising myself for so long, or to blog about anything else!

I have lots going on now though, having spent the last two weekends attempting to sort and tidy my study/creative space, I've finally managed to smooth over the walls and I'm ready to decorate! YAY!
I wanted to wallpaper one wall in "Isabelle" from Graham and Brown, but since there's a risk that wall might be damp I decided to paint instead. However I still want something interesting, so decided to bite the bullet and try my hand at a mural... It's going to be part 'graphic' part 'inspirational text' - stay tuned.


In other news, inspired by Cathe's 'bird nests' on JSIM this week I have ordered some cute little turquoise beads on eBay and I'm planning to do something cute combining them with another gorgeous Cathe share - this vintage image from The Graphics Fairy


As well as all that, I'm about to renovate my bathroom cabinet into something a bit more shabby chic and 'seaside'. Pics to follow soon!

xxx

No comments: